These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Great animation, great humor

The animation really had TV worthy, top notch. Very natural movements for just about everything. The whole idea behind the animation story wise, genius.

Plus, the humor is right up my alley. Good job.

Would love to see more of these shorts.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

abolute ownage

this flash owns big time!
especially the "metal" link and GANNY, of course :D

School Daze ~Episode 1~ School Daze ~Episode 1~

after all...

...bin laden movies, this is one of the very best!
Absolute top class!

all I have to say :)

Aidan's Wonder mini demo Aidan's Wonder mini demo

Truly amazing and wonderful

I already fell in love with the simplicity of the starting screen and once the game started, I loved it even more. You have truly captured the childlike amazement and wonder in this game. From the graphics and the music, right down to the comments Aidan makes and the simple joy of putting a hat on his head, this game gets all 10 stars and rated 5. It will be a delight to get a chance to play the full version.

korded responds:

Really appreciate the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

6 Differences 6 Differences

Thank you for bringing back and showing the beautify of simplicity. Stunning photos, great editing, with an out-of-the-box touch, accompanied by well suited and atmospheric music.

I don't have anything other than praise to give.

Doeo! Doeo!

Incredibly brilliant and simple.

I love the simplicity and the well formedness of the game. It really comes together with the brilliantly made levels that fit and adapt perfectly.

The in game interface (texts on screen, screen transitions en menu) really top if of with a nice layer of whipped cream. Makes for a great, full continuing experience without the feeling the levels are separated from each other.

Well done.